- Combine flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, salt, and baking soda in a stand mixer.
- Stir until well-mixed then stop mixer to add butter. Mix on low for 1-2 minutes.
- While mixer is running on low, slowly add molasses and milk. Mix on medium for another 10 seconds.
- On parchment, pat dough into a ball, then cut into two pieces and roll each piece out to 1/2 inch thick.
- Place dough in the freezer for 20 min.
- Preheat oven to 350°. Remove dough from freezer and start cutting out shapes.
- Bake for 8-11 minutes, don’t overbake.
*Dough can be re-frozen, recombined and re-rolled as many times as you need!