Out of office. In the Backyard.
Staff meeting? More like fireside chat! Browse our brand-new Zoom backgrounds below, and click to download your fave.
To set your new background, follow these steps:
- Enable Virtual Backgrounds under "Settings" at zoom.us in your browser.
- Once enabled, open Zoom on either your desktop or browser.
- Join your meeting.
- Look at the bottom left corner and click the “^” symbol that’s to the right of the “stop video” option.
- When clicking, you’ll see an option to "choose virtual background.” Click that option.
- You’ll then be taken to a new window under "Settings" where you can upload your own image.
- Click on the "+" button in the "Settings" window. This will give you the option to upload your own background.
- Select your Duraflame image and click Open.
- Heat up that meeting!
- Send us a screenshot of you using one of our backgrounds and we might send something fun your way.