What you'll need
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup all natural peanut butter (almond butter works great too)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup almonds (coarsely chopped)
- 1/2 cup M&M's chocolate candies
- 1/2 cup peanuts
- 2 tablespoons mini chocolate chip
How you'll make it
- Heat honey, coconut oil and nut butter in medium pot until simmering.
- Simmer for 1.5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, stir in vanilla and salt, and let cool for 15-20 minutes.
- Add dry ingredients until evenly coated and pour into a 9x9 inch baking dish lined with parchment paper.
- Press down into the pan 2-3 times with a greased spatula.
- Cool in fridge at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Slice into bars.
- Store in a sealed container in the fridge (they soften at room temperature) for up to a week or the freezer for up to 3 months.