- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 heaping tablespoon chili flakes
- 1 1/2 lbs. shelled, deveined, tail-on shrimp
- Salt to taste
- 2 tablespoons chopped Italian flat leaf parsley
- Sourdough Baguette
- Heat a cast-iron skillet on high heat.
- Add oil, garlic and chili flakes, stirring occasionally, until the garlic is golden.
- Add shrimp and salt to taste. Stir until shrimp are completely cooked through.
- Stir in the parsley and serve immediately with sliced Sourdough Baguette.