- Toast the coconut: Add the coconut to a skillet and place it over medium heat. Cook 8-10 minutes, stirring often, until about half of the coconut is golden brown.
- For the Dip: Add the cream cheese and marshmallow fluff to a large bowl. Beat on low to medium speed until smooth.
- Add 2/3 cup of the toasted coconut, 1/4 cup of caramel sauce, and 1 tablespoon of chocolate sauce. Mix until combined.
- Transfer the dip to a serving bowl.
- For the topping: Sprinkle the remaining 1/3 cup of coconut evenly over the dip. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon of caramel sauce and 1 tablespoon of chocolate sauce.
- Serve immediately or cover and store in the refrigerator for later. Enjoy fireside with plenty of dippables.