- Line small (9-by-13-inch) baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Melt 8 ounces of bittersweet or semisweet chocolate (chopped).
- Mix in ingredients based on your desired flavor profile below. Save some to use for the topping!
- Pour onto baking sheet and smooth with a spatula.
- Sprinkle the rest of the ingredients over the top.
Refrigerate until firm (about 30 minutes), break into pieces and serve.
Do you have a go-to recipe? Share your favorite chocolate bark recipe with us on social media for a chance to be featured!