How you'll make it
- Heat honey, coconut oil and nut butter in medium pot until simmering.
- Simmer for 1.5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, stir in vanilla and salt, and let cool for 15-20 minutes.
- Add dry ingredients until evenly coated and pour into a 9x9 inch baking dish lined with parchment paper.
- Press down into the pan 2-3 times with a greased spatula.
- Cool in fridge at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Slice into bars.
- Store in a sealed container in the fridge (they soften at room temperature) for up to a week or the freezer for up to 3 months.