- 4 cups grapefruit juice
- 2 cups orange juice
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 12 oz. of something bubbly (like Champagne, Prosecco or lemon-lime soda for a mocktail version)
- Fresh citrus slices of your choice, sliced about 1/4 inch thick
- In a large pitcher, combine the fruit juices.
- Add in the citrus slices and stir gently to combine.
- If you are serving right away, add in the lemon-lime soda or the Champagne and gently stir to combine.
- If you are making the drink in advance, you can refrigerate the pitcher of juices and citrus for up to a day.
- Add the soda or Champagne right before serving.
- Enjoy #fireside