Illuma combines the splendor of traditional wood-burning fires, the convenience of gas, and the eco-friendliness of bio-fuel. Cleaner than burning wood and far less expensive than installing hard-piped gas systems, illuma is the smart and accessible choice for your home.
The focal point of the illuma fireplace set is the flame - and the key to the flame is illuma-fuel®. Illuma-fuel is a specially formulated, ultra-low emission liquid bio-ethanol that produces a playful orange and yellow flame that dances authentically - similar to burning wood.
- Illuma Log Set can be placed in an existing open-hearth fireplace, vented or vent-free
- Vent-free use (with the flue closed) allows more heat to circulate back into the room
- Flip-up lid on the front log reveals the fuel compartment and blocks the flame during refueling
- Disposable and recyclable illuma-fuel® canister is designed for ease-of-use and safety
- Simply insert the canister - no pre-measuring or pouring liquid required
- A low fuel indicator - movement of flames to the right - signals that it's time to refuel
- Unlike other ethanol fire systems, illuma allows replacement of the fuel canister while the log set is burning - providing an uninterrupted fire
- Flame size and burn time can be adjusted using the adjustment lever; Fully closed, this lever can extinguish the flames
Read manual before use.